We understand that protecting your privacy while using our online services is important to you. We take the protection of personal data very seriously and have therefore taken the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure compliance with data protection legislation.
Personal data is information about the factual or personal circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person, and therefore information that can be used to determine a natural person. These are, for example, name, address, email address, telephone number, IP address or account data. Data about preferences, hobbies, memberships or visited websites are personal data as well.
The legal foundations of data protection can be found in the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Name and address of data controller
Responsible person within the meaning of the GDPR, other data protection laws in the member states of the European Union and other regulations with data protection character is the:
Domhan Vision UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Tel.: +49 (0)4402 / 515345-0
I. Use of the online services of Domhan Vision UG
1. The use of our online services is basically possible without prior registration and without the provision of personal data. In connection with your access to our website, for the purposes of data security, data is temporarily stored in our server that may allow identification (for example, IP address, date, time and name of requested file). An evaluation, except for statistical purposes in anonymous form, does not take place here.
2. We collect, process and use your personal data solely to process your request (such as participation in events, etc.) or your comments on our services and always in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations.
3. All personal data will be treated confidentially and will be accessible only to authorized personnel of DV. Also, this data will not be disclosed to third parties without your express consent, unless we are required by law or due to a court order. A transfer of your personal data to countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area does not take place by DV.
4. As soon as the purpose for the collection and storage of your personal data has ceased, we will delete this data immediately, but for any legitimate reasons in the sense of the applicable legal regulations.
5. In addition, we point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (for example in the case of communication via e-mail) is regularly unsecured and therefore may have security gaps, so that the data can be taken note of or even falsified by unauthorized persons.
6. It is not permitted to use the contact data published on our website or other websites for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising, information materials, chain letters, spam and the like. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited promotional information, such as spam e-mails.
7. In case you provide us with personal data (such as name, address or e-mail address) via our website, by e-mail or via other communication channels (e.g. contact form, "postings" via Twitter or Facebook, etc.), which especially applies to the process of booking our services, it is always done on a voluntary basis.
5. Personenbezogene Daten zur Erfüllung eines Vertrages
Soweit Sie uns über unsere Webseite, per E-Mail oder über sonstige Kommunikationskanäle (z.B. Kontaktformular, „Postings“ via Twitter oder Facebook etc.) personenbezogene Daten (beispielsweise Name, Anschrift oder E-Mail-Adresse) zur Verfügung stellen, was insbesondere für den Vorgang der Buchung unserer Dienstleistungen gilt, erfolgt dies stets auf freiwilliger Basis.
Wir werden Ihre personenbezogenen Daten nur zum Zweck der Erfüllung und Erbringung unserer Dienstleistungen verarbeiten. Eine Weitergabe Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten an unbefugte Dritte erfolgt nicht. Im Rahmen der Erbringung unserer Dienstleistungen nach deren Buchung kann jedoch zur Erfüllung des mit Ihnen als Teilnehmer geschlossenen Vertrages eine Weitergabe ihrer personenbezogenen Daten an Dritte, wie insbesondere den „Sport & Careers“-Partnerklubs oder den Leiterinnen bzw. Leitern der Workshop notwendig sein. Diese Dritten werden wir ebenfalls auf die Einhaltung unserer Datenschutzbestimmungen verpflichten, um zu gewährleisten, dass diese Ihre Daten nicht in unbefugter Weise verarbeiten. Diese Dritten werden Sie in keinem Fall zu Zwecken kontaktieren, die nicht der Erfüllung unserer Dienstleistungen Ihnen gegenüber dienen.
8. A contact form is available on our website that can be used for electronic contact. Alternatively, contact via the provided e-mail address is possible. If you contact us via one of these channels, the personal data you provide will be automatically saved. The storage serves solely for purposes of processing or contacting the person concerned. A transfer of data to third parties does not take place.
In order to enable you to browse the web quickly and thereby make comfortable use of our website, we use so-called "session cookies" on our pages, which are small text files that are stored on the user's computer and (depending on the setting of your browser program) are automatically deleted when you stop visiting our website and close the browser. Of course, you can refuse to accept cookies via your browser settings ("do not accept cookies"). Please note that in this case, some functions of our online service may no longer or only partially be available.
Like most website operators, Piwik.org collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Piwik.org’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Piwik.org’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Piwik.org may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. Piwik.org also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Piwik.org does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
4. Rights of the Persons Affected
Upon request, you have the right to receive free written or electronic information about the personal data we have stored about you, at any time. In addition, you have the right to correct incorrect data and to block and delete your personal data. The request for information as well as the request for the correction, blocking or deletion of personal data is either in writing to the Domhan Vision UG, Dorfstr. 5a, 23863 Nienwohld, Germany, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .